How to Renew
The process of renewing has changed slightly, Starting on Sep. 1st, you can renew using the following method.
1) Log in to your account at EOSC.CA
(If you have not used your account since the website changed, you will probably need to reset your password before you can log in. There is a link on the websites login page that will help with this.)
2) Once Logged in to the website, You can click on your name in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
3) in your profile screen under the "Membership details" section, you will see a button that says "Renew to 1 Dec 2020" Click this button to begin the renewal process.
4) Verify your profile information on the renewal form.
5) If you are paying by EMT or Check, it is important that you enter EMT in the Discount Code section.
6) If Paying by Credit card Skip the discount code section and just click on the "Update and Next" link
7) On the Review and Confirm screen, you will need to select your option for payment.
Changes to Membership Fees
Single Membership = $311.20 if paying by EMT/Check or $320.85 for Credit card
Family Membership = $331.20 if paying by EMT/Check or $341.47 for Credit card
Changes to Payment Options
Check, EMT, VISA and MasterCard. PayPal is no longer an option.
the renewal window (The time we will accept renewals for the 2019/2020 member year) will be from Sep 1, 2019 until March 1, 2020.
Renewals will not be accepted after March 1st, 2020.